£50 to drink sh**.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How do you know it's the real deal, do you have to become an expert in Civet dung? I suppose then you could pinpoint the exact location etc...

Sometimes you just wonder how this begun... Someone, one day thought - I wonder what those lumpy bits in the Civet dung taste like brewed..:confused:

What would Starbuck brand it as

Starter for 10; "Crapacino"

That actually made me laugh out loud!

It can be justified.......rabbits eat their own poo a few times over, I think we're heading the same way :cool:

That actually made me laugh out loud!

It can be justified.......rabbits eat their own poo a few times over, I think we're heading the same way :cool:

But to part with £50 along the way...

Sorry but I personally dislike weasels, so would not fancy the coffee. I once saw a man walking one in Swanse city centre. Was very odd indeed. I also took a picture. I shall see if I can find it :D

As Television said on another thread, there is "nout stranger than folk".

"Where did I get the coffee from?? Glad you asked............."

Last edited:
I was going to suggest weasel coffee but someone beat me to it. You can get monkey tea - but the monkeys pick the tea, not pass the tea.

I was going to suggest weasel coffee but someone beat me to it. You can get monkey tea - but the monkeys pick the tea, not pass the tea.

Do monkeys know what tea leafs are better?

Doesn't that make us more stupid than monkeys?

If were are drinking cofee that is £50/cup then its safe to say we are at least as thick as monkeys...

It can be justified.......rabbits eat their own poo a few times ove
So do gorillas! And we are told we have 99.9% of that simian's chromosomes.

I am always wary about drinking tea out. Sometimes it tastes like gnats ****.:rolleyes: :D

And you would know that because.......? :crazy:

Watch it.;) You obviously haven't heard the expression before.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom