£5000 car wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny I just got a vision of vultures slowly circling in the sky round a dying Ferrari Enzo. Can anyone explain this?

Just out of curiosity, How many of you guys would spend 5K on car wash, even if you did have a few extra millions?

I for one, would not as I have more sense than money, unfortunately!

Each to their own... I never go further than T/Cut & turtle wax once in a while... Others on here will spend £100's on products... my cars get too dirty too quickly to justify putting in a days work of just cleaning with expensive products...

Vips said:
Just out of curiosity, How many of you guys would spend 5K on car wash, even if you did have a few extra millions?

I wouldn't but his prices start from £175, cheaper than Diamond Brite etc and probably worth a punt before trying to sell the car?

It's being going in the States for years....not sure how good the wash is tho!

Vips said:

I spent £500. Its a lot-but the results did blow your mind. 5k ? too much.

I wouldn't let anyone wash my car unless they were better at it than me; so sorry topless ladies!

I actually like doing it and will happily spend hours waxing it with a variety of products! It's garaged every night and only used weekends anyway really. I have never lost any money on any car I've owned - just my time invested looking after them.

Same as Stats ... no one washes my car but me .....

I find waxing it therapeautic ..... and like the sense of achievement when you can stand back and think ' I did that ' :) the wife thinks i may have a form of OCD .....

However, i would quite happily take the Ka down to 'Bubbles and Babes' :rolleyes:

he was on the tv the other week,, of course the carnuba wax costs £7,000,, he's bought a bucket full of it,, and what's so special about australian water,?? cant beat a bit of BS,, it's working for him though,,

With the cars he cleans it's £50 for the wash 'n' wax, £4950 for the liability insurance. ;)

I guess in todays climate washing your car with a hose pipe could cost you £5000 lol:bannana:
Pete

jaymanek said:
Is this for real??? This is down the road from me!

Yes it's for real and really busy...

I have an idea of buying a minibus with dark tints, filling it with sad perverts at say £10 a seat, then just doing the rounds through Bubbles n Babes.

Should be a nice earner.:bannana: :D

saorbust said:
I spent £500. Its a lot-but the results did blow your mind. 5k ? too much.

Was it this guy who did it? Do you have before & after photos? What did they do for that?

:rolleyes:
Howard said:
Same as Stats ... no one washes my car but me .....

I find waxing it therapeautic ..... and like the sense of achievement when you can stand back and think ' I did that ' :) the wife thinks i may have a form of OCD .....

I felt sooo much better reading that.

I thought I was odd in feeling that way...

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom