£6 million McLaren F1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did he buy a McLaren F1 per se, or did he buy rarity and exclusivity?

My guess is the second, what with only 64 made and yada yada

One of my customers has one and I have had the privilege of driving it on a couple of occasions on a closed track and road, rather nervously I must admit :eek:

One of my customers has one and I have had the privilege of driving it on a couple of occasions on a closed track and road, rather nervously I must admit :eek:

:eek: So spill the beans, what's your impression, is it worth 6 million???

Nice in red .. Didnt realise how few there were. Years ago I met one of the sales guys originally selling them. He had some stories about meeting Sheiks etc

Nice in red .. Didnt realise how few there were. Years ago I met one of the sales guys originally selling them. He had some stories about meeting Sheiks etc

I didn't even realise that it was such a coveted car until I read this article. :)

This or x14 Brabus G Wagens is the big question on my mind at the moment.

amazing what you can do if you have money...imagine how much money you must have to have spent £6million on a car!!

amazing what you can do if you have money...imagine how much money you must have to have spent £6million on a car!!

Or - imagine how many other lovely cars you could have bought for that :)

Ten elena said:
:eek: So spill the beans, what's your impression, is it worth 6 million???

We'll I never realised they were now worth over 6 mill when I drove it I knew it was worth over a mil but now I can say I have driven a 6 million pound car :)

We'll it is good and it does feel incredibly special very much like an F1 car with pace and poise and a awesome soundtrack but he has over 20 super cars including lambos, konesig, veyron etc

The main thing that shocked me was when it needed a new battery McClaren sent two technicians from the factory to fit it and it was a full days work :-0

The joys of owning this type of car I suppose but we'll beyond my wildest dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom