£6500 to spend - What to get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
id go for something with a V6, at the moment personally i have had it up to to here with my CLK230k. a W203 C240 perhaps ?

Mostly the 230k's are good reliable engines. V6's are nice but comparatively thin on the ground, and maybe out of budget for a facelifted 203.

Mostly the 230k's are good reliable engines. V6's are nice but comparatively thin on the ground, and maybe out of budget for a facelifted 203.

oh of course the 230 is spectacular engine love it. but compared to a V6 it falls short on comfort driving and motorway cruising, *** mate if you dont mind what do you mean by thin on the ground? sorry if im being dumb lol.

go for w124 convertible it will appreciate no end!!

or sl 600 sl 60 again loads of car for the money

the older models have mercedes quality legendary for decades

i am baised

I doubt you'd get a 124 cab for £6.5k , not one in good condition anyway , but that money would buy a very nice coupe .

230CE would still be quite economical to run with legendary build quality and style in abundance . :D

Or go really fast.

I'd expect better from an Essex man lol.

Thanks for all suggestions so far guys.

I've short-listed a few, my question is, is it wise to by a manual, is it difficult to use with the footbrake?

Cheers
Drew

dont get a diesel and dont get a autobox. if you do this you will have a decent merc...

i had the same budget as you and i picked up a 2004 C200k with the AMG sports exterior. it looks the business and drives like a BMW. good luxury inside with a elegant yet professional look. oh yes, it has to be black. no other colour will do this model any justice.

I doubt you'd get a 124 cab for £6.5k , not one in good condition anyway , but that money would buy a very nice coupe .

230CE would still be quite economical to run with legendary build quality and style in abundance . :D

u can but not in top condition cloth not leather and need a few things fixing, i just got one, might sell it soon for around 7k, once i tied it up and if i find a better model with leather etc

i had the same budget as you and i picked up a 2004 C200k with the AMG sports exterior. it looks the business and drives like a BMW. good luxury inside with a elegant yet professional look. oh yes, it has to be black. no other colour will do this model any justice.

If it drives like a BMW I would take it back :crazy:

dont get a diesel and dont get a autobox. if you do this you will have a decent merc...

:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom