£82000000 winner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
82 million winner
the winner of the big euro lottery lives about 1/2 mile from me and bought the ticket from the same place as me in alkrington middleton.
well is he as happy as me,the worry in thinking what car to buy,what house to buy,what new watch,etc etc etc.
I know I will sleep tonight will he with all these decisions to make

Not if you drive to the other end of the country for a dealer!

Tony.

That didn't take long to get out.

I thought he / she wanted to stay anonymous as difficult as that maybe.

While I find the notion of coming into an enormous sum like that somewhat disturbing, the last place on earth I'd want to be is in some car dealer.

I'd probably order a nice 3 litre Citroen C6 though. Now that is the act of someone with money to burn!

If it was me,I would be in other parts of the World for at least several months, why would one want a new car?

I'd be resident in Monaco, have a nice flat in London and travel the world to all the places I'd like to visit taking in some of the world's finest sporting events on the way.

Cars ? Maybe at some point ...

I'd be resident in Monaco...

Really? The only reason people become 'resident' in Monaco is to avoid tax and the lottery win is tax free. No one actually lives there :D

Nah, I'd see the world by chartering a superyacht (no need to buy one) and my new team would organise anything else I wanted, including cars (also rented)

They had to go public really. You can't keep an £82M win secret for long.

They had to go public really. You can't keep an £82M win secret for long.

I'll bet I could! I'm quite happy to be sponsored to test the theory! :D

I have nothing against being wealthy but the notion of living in a tiny high rise apartment in a congested Monaco to avoid tax strikes me as one of the most absurd things to do. Especially as most of the women are the epitome of the morticians art - faces so lifted and botoxed that they would scare off most zombies.

I thought the lottery win was tax free but the ongoing income (surely £4m per annum on £82M) can be taxed? Despite the tiny apartment setting you back £1.5m you can quickly see the attractiveness of residency regardless of the upfront costs.

I would then travel the world, living in rented places as I 'sampled' local culture be it in Italy, Uraguay or Japan. As Janner says just rent what you need when you need it.

When the Wanderlust had lost its shine I would buy a place in the Cotswolds and a beach front place and helicopter between the 2 or take the road less travelled in this.

Good luck to the winners; I hope they have a wonderful time with their winnings

82m....Hmm i might even think about packing up work!Lol :crazy:

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom