С Новым Годом!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
A big Russian Happy New Year to everyone! Enjoy!! :)

2951601942c66f76be6abd2ddac5d1b4.gif

Last edited:
. .-. --..-- .. - ... -. --- - .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- ..--- ----- .---- .---- -.-- . - ... --- .. .-- .. .-.. .-.. .--. --- .--. -... .- -.-. -.- - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .--

um...

..С Новым годом вас обоих. есть тройка на меня! видеть Вас в 2011 году

Have a great new years everyone..

Bye Bye 2010.. Big Hello to 2011!!

Good Russian there Boss! :)

It's 7pm here and the party is about to begin! Loads of food, champagne, wine, vodka, cognac! Oh God will I be out of it tomorrow!! :D New Year is a big deal here! Best part, at about 2am we'll all go out into the forrest with LOADS of fireworks and have a wild party in the forrest 'till about 6am and then flop back to our house and sleep, maybe all day tomorrow! :D Have a great one!!!

Good Russian there Boss! :)

It's 7pm here and the party is about to begin! Loads of food, champagne, wine, vodka, cognac! Oh God will I be out of it tomorrow!! :D New Year is a big deal here! Best part, at about 2am we'll all go out into the forrest with LOADS of fireworks and have a wild party in the forrest 'till about 6am and then flop back to our house and sleep, maybe all day tomorrow! :D Have a great one!!!

nice one..

well im off to central to a restaurant opposite the london eye. then fireworks, then sheesha in marble arch.. nice nice!

oh and at 8am i have builders around tomorrow.. MAD!

enjoy buddy!

Пусть ваши год быть полная радости и мира

Спасибо! И ваши также! :)

um...

That sounds like Yoda language to me. Was pleasantly surprised to see "С Новым Годом!!" on MBClub though. Have a Happy New Year fellas!

um...

Well BABYLON8 translator failed on that one, comes back as:

"With the new year both of you. There is the Troika at me! See you in 2011:doh:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom