‘Premier Diesel turbos’

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Try as I might I could not find a UK mainland address on their website.:confused:

On eBay, contact information
5_CB1_CCE0-_F5_B8-4_BE5-_BC7_E-05_FFBDD9_AC18.jpg

They actually say 'remanufactured', not 'refurbished', which is good.

Remanufacturing involves stripping the part completely and reusing only the shell (after cleaning, inspecting, and pressure testing) then fitting everything else new including seals, gaskets, bearings, springs, bolts, etc etc.

I have seen this done at a Delphi Diesel pump factory and it's quite amazing. The cost saving is from not having to mould and then machine the light alloy housing.

So you guys say go for it? :)

So you guys say go for it? :)
Me personally... I don't know because I have never used them before... remanufacturing is great but of course it needs to be done by people who know what they are doing and using high-quality components. Though I suppose you could rely on the 100% positive feedback.

I assume that ebay price doesn't include their manditory £100 surcharge at purchase to be refunded on the satisfactory return of the old unit?
premier-diesel | eBay Shops

I assume that ebay price doesn't include their manditory £100 surcharge at purchase to be refunded on the satisfactory return of the old unit?
premier-diesel | eBay Shops
No £120 surcharge Is extra. However if you use the courier exchange service where you hand your old turbo to them when the new one arrives no deposit is needed

If it cured my broken E class I'd happily pay up.
I’m surprised yours is having issues at such low mileage. Mine is on original turbo I believe at 225K. Have you driven yours particularly hard??

I’m surprised yours is having issues at such low mileage. Mine is on original turbo I believe at 225K. Have you driven yours particularly hard??
Probably the opposite.

Like yourself I was doing big miles when I bought it but these days I do very little.

Probably the opposite.

Like yourself I was doing big miles when I bought it but these days I do very little.

Ah right mate. What codes does it show? Has the actuator been replaced?

100% feedback from 1127 is pretty good! No one moaning.

Well you seem to be intent on asking others to do so for you, the information is there ................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom