“GREAT CONDITION - APART FROM THE PROBLEM”

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is the problem that it's a 50% scale model? :D

Maybe the guy with the vacuum trod on it and broke the suspension!

s-l1600.jpg

"SOMEONE HAS KEY SCRATCHED THE PASSENGER SIDE, HAVE NOT TRIED TO T CUT YET"

Perfectly understandable. He didn't have 10 minutes to try and T-Cut the scratch before putting the car on sale. Wouldn't everyone?

You would have to wonder just what else is awaiting on inspection. Cant be bothered to get the scratch seen to or more importantly the rear air springs despite saying "cheap fix".
I don't think its particularly good value either with 158k miles on the clock despite being advertised as the cheapest E63 in the country.

Makes you wonder what else that car has in store for the "lucky" new owner.

Obviously been well cared for already.

Are the wheels right? Look much bigger on front?

Been told it’s a cheap fix...... hahahahahahahaahah

You can always tell good ownership when the sale pics are taken in the local hand wash lol.

"CAR WON'T START. DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO TRY AND JUMP START IT. BUT IF YOU BUY THE CAR FOR £10,000 YOU CAN GET THE JUMP LEADS AT YOUR LOCAL PETROL STATION FOR £5 AND IT WILL START AND RUN JUST FINE. HONEST. "

Very tempted to text the owner and ask him to fix the problems and I might take a look:devil:

These car adverts just get worse,you have to wonder if the owner is sane.

"Been told it’s a cheap fix...... hahahahahahahaahah"

You can't talk... Go stand in the corner, or I'll let the secret out of the last couple of days Lols! :p:p:p;)

Poor car, a car like that deserves to be owned by someone who’ll chuck money at it to get it perfect.

Where do I sign up?
"Been told it’s a cheap fix...... hahahahahahahaahah"

You can't talk... Go stand in the corner, or I'll let the secret out of the last couple of days Lols! :p:p:p;)

:eek: Yeh I think a grand or so vanished on the last trip to my indie :mad::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom