01' C320 Saloon speaker grill replacement.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nig451964

Car
01' C320
Dear sirs!

Having picked up my first Mercedes I am already investing in her future...
One thing I cannot ignore is the speaker cover on passenger door, see photo.

Please could someone advise where I could source a colour matched replacement ? Also how difficult is it to replace ? Is it a fixed grill i.e glued in or can it be removed. I have looked on forums and I (think) it's glued in though not sure.

Many thanks
e0e00160c697869ba632109c1f811157.jpg

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Dont realy know, but looking at it ,,it may be part and parcel of door card .And only way to find this out is to remove the door card. As speaker cover will be held on from the rear .You will get other answers to follow that know the in and out of the replacment But if you can remove the mesh on the front grill, it should reveal screws that hold speaker in there .

NIG I checked for you, and the grill itself is in good condition looking art the picture .Bad news is the part that it is pushed in to is damaged This is the door card assembly .And that the part thats broken And thats what you will need sorry to say. A good breakers will help you .I know how you feel about it , and every time you get in the car, you will look at it right away . You will find the grills on ebay .I was looking just .And may be if you do a search on ther you could well find a door card like yours . Good luck .Nice car by the way .

Thanks Gents, I will get searching for a new door card in a couple of months

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

nig451964 Good luck, it would be the best way out i would think .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom