02 cl500 suspension issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classydiva

Hello, I own a very nice w215 cl500 model mercedes and I live in the dallas texas area. I have been doing allot of research on my model car and it seems the ABC have allot of issues.Im trying to pin point my issue but it hard to find a mechanic that really knows this system as well as finding one the knows about the STAR DAS tool that was made to these cars. I have an issue with my car leaning on tge front right passenger and right rear when left parked for hours or over night I researched other issues like this that other people have had with the same my model car and it seems it is the front valve block the front right strut was already replaced thats why I came to that conclusion as well.My newest issues I need some help trying to figure out.My car has become bouncy in front when going over dips in the road or going over bumps and potholes..seems like the suspension is thrown out of cycle until I turn off car and back on... its back to normal until I go over bumps dips etc. again.I already changed out the pressure sensor accumulator located close to the passenger side inside tire....seens like car could be rising by itself when this happens cause once im at stoplight I can feel it easing down on the front right..??

Hi and Welcome,

I would try and locate a local recommended MB independent shop...other wise you may waste further $$$ on replacing expensive parts that do not 'fix' your issues...link below should help...

U.S. - South - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom