04 E class.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

akmal17

hello people......new to the board :D.......came here thru richard......its a good website for us uk ppl :)

anyway......back to my question....does anyone know when the 04 E class cars will start production? my car is due for delivery mid septmeber.....will it be an 04 car?

Thanks,
AkMaL

Hell Akmal, welcome to the club!

What do you mean by an 04 car? I don't believe there are any model changes planed and it will only be an 04 car if its registered on or after 01/01/04

Originally posted by RichardM
What do you mean by an 04 car? I don't believe there are any model changes planed and it will only be an 04 car if its registered on or after 01/01/04
not true, the model year is indicated as an option listed in the EPC for the vehicle and also in the car's handbook, my car was manufactured in September 1998 and is a "1999" model, same goes for my previous car which was made in June 1998.

i mean like on mbworld.org there all going on about the my04 cars. and there sayin that the ikkle likkle problems that were on the first year of cars would be solved for the 04 cars. does this not apply to the u.k.?

From what I've seen on the W211 they have been sorting out the issues all the time. The US do seem very fixated about the next year model, even though they are available from about July the year before!

well, wht abt the 7 speed transmission? will that be available on the E320 CDI? if so, when? and would it be worth it?

Thanks!

I thought it was only V8 models that were having it fitted, so if you ordered a E500 it would be worth it as it cuts the 0-60 time and increases mpg.

Have a look at this thread:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1806

It won't be fitted to the E270 or E320 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom