04 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Avanguarde AMG DTM Replica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
marino sold the car the week we were discussing it, wich is why i didnt photograph it as i said i was going to.

he needed the money to buy the sl65 kit from usa. (wich will appear soon, fitted to a sl500)

he sold the car for, i believe, £9000, so that ebayer's description is not correct, and he is looking to make a large profit...

marino sold the car the week we were discussing it, wich is why i didnt photograph it as i said i was going to.

he needed the money to buy the sl65 kit from usa. (wich will appear soon, fitted to a sl500)

he sold the car for, i believe, £9000, so that ebayer's description is not correct, and he is looking to make a large profit...

So the sellers description about the lady owner and his bodywork guys spending 6 weeks on it is a pack of lies?

i believe so. there are two in the country, so i suppose it is a 50 50 if this is the same one, but i think it is too much of a coincidence, it was deffinatly sold for 9000 a few weeks ago (when we discussed it last)

Well the number plate is clear to see in the advert so it should be easy check, no?

I just looked back at the one that sold in Jan and its a different car. 03 vs 04,different headlights, wings different too I think.

I think you are confussing this one with the original factory demonstrator that was sold on ebay about 3 months ago, it has more miles and was a 53 reg.

i spoke to paul (marino) yesterday, this is a different car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom