08 plate, C180 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gringo76

Car
Mercedes Benz C180
Hi all
Just purchased my first MB, this little beauty with only 40k, drives like new with full MB dealer service history.
It's an auto so a bit thirsty, getting approx 37 mpg on daily 110 commute however I don't miss the diesel rattle/smell/smoke!
Had Audi/BMW/Saab/Volvo/Alfa and multiple VW's but this feels a comfort level beyond!

Are you able to go to a MB dealer and ask for original build sheet and full electronic record of work completed?

Also any advice for servicing, nearest dealer is Gloucester so would appreciate any comments or experience of any independents in area!

Thanks all

feef7704dc9a6f09653fdb288df6051c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The C180 is pretty decent unit as it goes compared to the smaller diesels as you say no rattles!

I hired one recently when we went to Barbados and it was great little workhorse when we were there...

Hi and welcome. Your car looks in pretty good shape and 40k miles on an 08 plate, well it's only just run in! :thumb:

I hope you enjoy your car. I like the drive of mine especially the hold function.
37mpg seems pretty good to me. Last petrol car I had was a 1999 1.8 focus which had had similar mpg, but I know things have improved since then in terms of mpg, in theory anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom