Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
Today's date!:eek:

Very lucky in China as the olympics started at 8:08:08 pm on 08/08/08 but in Europe complete tosh, you make your own luck!

Not so lucky for the people in Georgia------ or us possibly.:(

The Kremlin 080808 :- THINKS the whole world will be watching the Olympics opening ceremony on TV--- I know, lets invade Georgia while they're not looking. :devil: If they bomb the Caspian oil pipeline---------------------?:eek:

9th september 2009 will be, well exactly that, but at 09:09:09seconds on the morning on the 09/09/09 no doubt someone will mention looks like a load of 0's and 9's with the odd : and / thrown in.

And when the year 6009 comes round...........we probably won't be here, unless the tax laws change again and we have to work forever to pay off what we owe.

roman numerals anyone?

By the 10th of October 2010 will we have properly reached the digital age.:rolleyes:

By the 10th of October 2010 will we have properly reached the digital age.:rolleyes:

I have 5 digits on each arm, and have been digital since I was born.

9th september 2009 will be, well exactly that, but at 09:09:09seconds on the morning on the 09/09/09 no doubt someone will mention looks like a load of 0's and 9's with the odd : and / thrown in.

And when the year 6009 comes round...........we probably won't be here, unless the tax laws change again and we have to work forever to pay off what we owe.

roman numerals anyone?

Yesterday's date

VIII:VIII:MMVIII

I made sure I had a nice day anyway :). There was even an alarm that went off on the bus @ 08:08! Very good. I love this sort of stuff. Grab the opportunites while they're there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom