1 0ff clk 55 amg on auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sawyer

Car
911 tt
Has anyone seen the blue 2000 clk 55 amg on auto trader with recaro seats never seen one with these in before.??

don't like the front seats at all .. looks out of place, and aftermarket

It must make getting into the back seat...slightly awkward..

Says its got comand too , which it hasn't

I see it also has the 'AMG special order' chrome headlight rings ....

Thats a few steps away from a ///AM BARRY

sorry don't like and don't like the price.

Has anyone seen the blue 2000 clk 55 amg on auto trader with recaro seats never seen one with these in before.??

Hmm, isn't this your own personal car?

Just one more question..........................

good work chaps

Still don't like it

busted.jpg

all right you got me just wanted to see what people thought of it and the price. i wasn too keen on the seats either before i went to look at it but they actually make car and are needed

Would have been easier just to ask....

oh well done now.

Good luck in the sale, what are you after?

Why are they needed more so than the normal seats ?

£14k is way too much unless you have actual authentic proof that AMG built it as a true special order car ( doubt it )

Its about 5k overpriced too. I actually quite like it. But its not red is it H.

swapping for a porsche i think but not sure if its over priced didnt reall no what to put it up for

yes i do have proof i spoke to the dealer before bought it. it also went back to amg in germany for its 1st service. like i said wasn sure how much to put it up for.

Got anything in writing ? because without it no one will beleive you .... dyno printouts , if it's that much faster ....

All looks a bit aftermarket to be honest , don't think AMG would cheapen the car by putting 'specially built for ....' on the ashtray ... there was a company on Ebay that would make you up plaques with all that guff written on it ....

Headlight rings are £10 on Ebay, where's the comand ? If it was special built , surely it would have every option ?

I quite like it too , but i would try and sell it without all the flannel ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom