1/18th Diescast new shape CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
Anyone know where I can source one of these -preferably in White. There seem to be some websites showing a company called Norev making them but none show availability .... am trying to keep up the habit of owning a 1/18 scale model of every car I have owned.

can you beleive you can't get an XK6 Jag - at least I have never found one ;(

Marc

Last edited:
Have you tried a firm called Autoart or minimodels they might have what your looking for goodluck

That was the first port of call, it seems they have preferred manufacturers/suppliers that have not produced this model ...

That was the first port of call, it seems they have preferred manufacturers/suppliers that have not produced this model ...

It's only a matter of time before they'll start to stock them. If you can't wait, there are firms that will produce one-off models to your specification - at a price...

b66961296.jpg

http://inchcape.mercedes-benz.co.uk/shop/

A real one or a model? What is an XK6? Do you mean an XK8? or an XK60? Never heard of an XK6.

Regards,

I know not a CLS but arent these dieccasts top notch!

IMG_3815A.jpg

IMG_3855A.jpg

Last edited:
i love model cars heres a few of me own!

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a 1/18th E55K but have yet to find one from searching.

JohnE, ive not found one yet either!

Ive got my last 3 cars in model form apart from the E55k :(

Anyone know where I can source one of these -preferably in White. There seem to be some websites showing a company called Norev making them but none show availability .... am trying to keep up the habit of owning a 1/18 scale model of every car I have owned.

Marc

This one isn't available yet (in White) but it looks like they have a wait list for it!

Modellauto Mercedes CLS 350 CGi diamantweiß 2010 HQ lieferbar ab mitte/ende 2011 laut Norev 1:18 bei modellauto18.de

Some other nice models on their site, although I've never used them before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom