1 Forum, 1 man, 1090 threads, 2264 posts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmmm.

Totally prejudging the fellow - I'm sure he's a nice chap - but that seems rather sad and lonely.
:crazy:

Darren

its a bit like that on my car site at times (mine as in mod not own)

...and who wouldn't want to join with such scintillating content... a snippet of what we're all missing...

"My right arm is hurting a lot when I bend it, which occured on 7/15/2008. How long will my right arm be cured?
Nurse Joy answers "It takes about a week for your right arm muscles to be healed."
7/16/2008: Right arm isn't hurting much.
Later that night: My right bicep is a little bit hurt.
7/17/2008: I am feeling better!!
Nurse Joy: You have been cured, Joynice-chan!

Genius.

Oddddddddd

I tried to join, fortunately only Admin can create accounts.:D

Should we be concerned that he hasn't posted for 2 days ?

Although there are some members on here who go missing for a few days and a "Where's wotsisname" thread is started :D

Should we be concerned that he hasn't posted for 2 days ?

Although there are some members on here who go missing for a few days and a "Where's wotsisname" thread is started :D

I'm rather sad :( that phenomena never occurs when I go AWOL for a few days:confused:.

Portzy.

Our friend says...

I told you this is Magical Bulletins, where I can only post my bulletins here because I don't want any guests or new members posting here. You can only look at them, that's it.

If you want to spam, go to the nWo Mecha Team Forums to wreck that place. Thank you.

Sadly we are unwelcome, then ;) :rolleyes: :confused:

In 2.5 years chap I know has::eek:

[6.79% of total / 13.46 posts per day]

Interests:

I haven't bothered reading that forum but its technically the same as having your own blog or diary???

Just abit strange its public for everyone to read?!?

One other thing.....What exactly did you Google to find this strange site?! ;) :D

Darren

not burying my head in the sand, but I am NOT sure I want to know that either....:)

The fact is - he is getting the hits count!!

How many from here so far have gon there and checked it out...

I know I have - and I saw the post about the board making history (Read 586 times) ....

I think I need to go and wipe of the bit of dirt stuck between the tyre treads of my spare wheel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom