1 off Maybach Exelero

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like it,Love the inside of it and the side profile is long and sleek.Not too sure about the front,but it could grow on me.It also makes me think of the "bat mobile".

gorgeous :eek: :rock:

Wow that is so totally amazing I think I'd like to steal it :D

Thats one hell of a style Its makes an SLR look like a chav waggon :eek:

Imagine that coming up behind you on the motorway, you'd get out of the way for fear of being eaten alive!

R2D2 said:
Imagine that coming up behind you on the motorway, you'd get out of the way for fear of being eaten alive!

Unless you was driving a 318i BMW because we all know that they own the road :D

Saw this on 4Car news. Wondered what it was called.

If it's all about Fulva what are the tyre specs?

R2D2 said:

:D It's different!!

John

Try parking it in Richmond Town centre ...... :rolleyes:

found some more... check the ones out on the track... wow - i need to lower mine

Attachments

• maybach1.jpg
    maybach1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 52
  • maybach2.jpg
    maybach2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 50
  • maybach3.jpg
    maybach3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 48
"The wheels look too small on this monster, although they are probably 19"!"

I was thinking more in the range of 22 or 23.

The world needs this car.

wallingd said:
"The wheels look too small on this monster, although they are probably 19"!"

I was thinking more in the range of 22 or 23.

The world needs this car.

agreed - and no chrome or bling for me just teh subtle grey of the amg line... classic. Move over mercedes slr!

That is the sexiest car I have ever seen by any manufacturer. Quite frankly, that the kind of design that requires a man to enter a bathroom for some "alone time".

;-)

I showed it to wifey, and I can't print the words she used to describe how good it looked.

I want one!!!! Thats one beautiful motor!

:eek: Awesome looking beast of a car!! Looks like something Darth Vader would use for road travel ;)

maybach-exelero-10.jpg

However, you would think that if they go to extreme lengths to protect the alloy wheels then they would stick a bra on the front of the car. :crazy: :devil: Looks like a lot of dead bugs on the nose.

*EDIT* Also looks like the front is held together with black gaffer tape. :crazy:

S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom