1 owner, 15k miles, W124 E320 Sportline Convertible

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice, has averaged under 1000 miles a year from new though ... was it really serviced every 12 months?!

Bet it's up for more than £25k!

but you will still have the wiring loom to replace plus all the other issues you get on a W124 16 years old.

And at that mileage it'll be on it's original h/gasket...

if its over £25k I'm expecting a fresh Gasket and Loom. Nice Car, but its not A-mazing is it,, unlike that Green 320 CE...:D

nice opportunity for some one.. id really have considered it, if it was in smoke silver!

It's a lovely car.
Recently (and very briefly) for sale at Bramley for £40,000 :crazy:
So I should think Hairpin have it at about the same.

Darren

Check out their current stock - wonder what they want for the 1958 300SL!

£40k, not even mega-priced Ironside would charge that for it. If I remember correctly didn't he have one as well that had done sub-20k mileage not too long ago. IIRC it was up for £25k or thereabouts.

the 500e they have 1991 with upgrade front ? or were they available in the 500e before the rest of the e class

Wow, 5800 miles! Amazing. Definitely makes the Hairpin one at £40k appear overpriced.

I'm not so sure. Charles Ironside's car was obviously priced to sell as it went very quickly. That was nearly two years ago (May 2009) and 124 cabs have only become rarer since.

The Hairpin car is better specced and has only 15k miles, so still very very low mileage. I'm sure someone will buy it for strong money. Mint 124 cabs don't come much better than a near top-spec E320 with electric/heated/memory leather seats, climate, Sportline etc. Nice colour combo too? :)

I'm sure it will appeal to someone with deep pockets who wants one of the very best examples available, maybe not to achieve all of £40k but it'll be a lot of money regardless IMHO.

Will

the 500e they have 1991 with upgrade front ? or were they available in the 500e before the rest of the e class

It's been upgraded, but strange there's no mention of it in the advert.
Also no mention of when the speedo was changed to MPH, or the fact this car has a horrible square-tipped quad exhaust "upgrade" :crazy:

Darren

£40k it is.

wonder why Bramley moved it on to Hairpin ...

It could be a Sale Or Return item.
This car was for sale at Hairpin in the past.

Could have been a part ex at Bramley. It doesn't appear to be their usual stock item, so decided to shift it on.

That Morgan Aeromax on Hairpin's site is listed as SOLD.
How's it's still actually for sale, just at different dealer in the country.

Darren

E500E's were facelifted the same time as the rest of 124's which were 1994 onwards.. this one is just converted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom