1 Owner C43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its not one owner, but two.

Very clean looking motor. I'm not a fan of the wheels.

Agreed Nice example strong money and yes for me the wheels need to be silver. Anything below £4995 is cheap anything above seems expensive but if the condition is good enough it could be cheaper if nothing needs fixing, with these cars a good inspection by someone knowledgeable is required but it does sound looked after, if only it was red I might be tempted why are they nearly all silver it looks OK but there are soooo many in that colour and as they get older the metallics dont touch up very easily
Boyd

Its gone / sold to porterada on the other side MB owners forum seems pleased with it and he rejected quite a few

That's a lot - I can't see any point in paying for low mileage on a C43 as the only thing that matters is the condition.

When I got my first I looked at about 8, priced between 2k and 8k. With one exception all the low milers where the ones needing the most work.

It might well be, just that the cars are at an age now where the mileage is well down the list of things that are relevant when looking at one.

It might well be, just that the cars are at an age now where the mileage is well down the list of things that are relevant when looking at one.

Matey could you email me on [email protected] - don't have enough posts to PM

Want to ask a few things if you don't mind

Lenny

I was seriously considering that C43! first nice one ive seen in ages.

Probably a trick of the light , but is the drivers door a different colour ?

probably the light, silver cars often look multi coloured in pics... especially in this bright sunlight this time of year.

I agree silver can be very deceptive in particular lights

That's a lot - I can't see any point in paying for low mileage on a C43 as the only thing that matters is the condition.

When I got my first I looked at about 8, priced between 2k and 8k. With one exception all the low milers where the ones needing the most work.

You own 2 C43's? You Sir, are a legend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom