10% Depreciation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's only worth what someone will pay.

Because they`re delivered in such small number,someone will pay the asking price

Rare car, so difficult to price.

I guess the question is, what have other similar cars sold for recently?

Look at the prices of Evo-II 190Es etc. That is also essentially 'just' a W201 (predecessor of the C-class), but an unused one of those will probably be worth more than any new C-class today that I can think of :)

If there's no more being made, and people really want them, then they'll pay whatever they can afford/justify to secure one.

Still, I agree - £90k seems quite a lot? :eek:

£90k for a 3 year old £100k car just out of warranty? You could just about buy the new CLS twin-turbo AMG for that....

£50k would be a more achievable price, although to be fair, it is a rare beast.

The clk black is a modern car that will become a classic one day unlike most amg cars. Still over priced but its one special car

As an owner of a USA delivery ( only 367 units ) CLK63 Black Series , I would say that 10% depreciation is a bit unrealistic.

USA delivery cars seemed to bottom out last year with about a 40% depreciation on MB Certified Pre Owned with under 8K miles.

$80K-$85K will buy a nice low mileage example.

The CLK Black Series will be a very collectible car in the future, due to its uniqueness and low production numbers.

It's much more then a C-Class due to extensive chassis and suspension modifications :thumb:

flipping hell £90k for what is essentially a C class. Way overpriced in my book,

Its quite a bit different from a normal C- class.

I think theres only 25 of them in the UK and its fast becoming a collectors item.

The CLK-DTM is still selling for about 130-150k thats if you can find one for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom