10-disc player MP3 and COMAND

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

virtualinsanity

Car
C240 Elegance
I have heard that the dealer can re-program COMAND to read mp3 discs if you have a compatible changer - can anyone confirm this for sure?

Also - do you know if the COMAND unit will be compatible with a 10-disc changer rather than the standard 6-disc one?

thanks

A different solution is to purchase a mini ipod £140.00, connect it via the jack plug provided in the glove compartment and it will work with your m/function steering wheel.Then just set your command to the auxhilary, thats it.

800 + songs at the touch of your finger and all sound comes from your in car speakers, its great

Aux Jack socket

When did the Aux Jack socket appear in the C Class?

Hi there -- where is the aux jack in the glove box - I have a 2004 prefacelift c class.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks guys - but i have the opportunity to buy a Kenwood 10-disc MP3 compatible disc changer - and I was wondering whether it was worth buying...

splang said:
Hi there -- where is the aux jack in the glove box - I have a 2004 prefacelift c class.

Thanks in advance :)
on the left hand side of the glove box wall, you cant miss it

virtualinsanity said:
Thanks guys - but i have the opportunity to buy a Kenwood 10-disc MP3 compatible disc changer - and I was wondering whether it was worth buying...
imho it aint woth it, get urself a mini ipod and connect it via the aux.800 songs at ur disposal :rock:

better still, if u dont have an aux jack then u can but an accessory which transmitts the sound of any portable device on the FM frequency. u can then tune ur radio into that frequency. Much better sound quality+ less wires= less mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom