10% Discount from Stealer with ThreePlus Card?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wongl

MB Enthusiast
Car
A180CDI, B200d, C300h, SLK250
I have managed to get 10% discount on parts occasionaly from London area stealer using my ThreePlus card. However this is not honored consistently, and when rejected the reason usually being "you only get 10% on parts when the car is in the workshop".

Anyway managed to get 10% from Stealer outside M25 on a 100Ah battery and the parts for a 722.6 gearbox oil change! They even gave me a 15% on the gear oil when I bitched about the price being £8 per litre. I even managed to get them to order the dip stick tool thingy, but no discount on that because apparently they sell this tool at cost - at £22 this is cheaper than www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk with no carriage to pay. Only problem is that I ended up spending £188 with them (including a set of upper rubber mounts for the rear springs).

Guy in parts was extremely helpful - even popped over to workshop to enquire about the Mercedes spring compressor. Apparently it is air driven and cost £600 a set so they only have one set for the whole workshop.

So if you live in S London near the M25 feel free to PM me and I will pass on Stealer details.

Last edited:
I've been a member of the MBOC for a number of years - the perks are very good as are the organised events such as the annual SL day:

orig.jpg

Photo courtesy of JJRoger

Also Tools are never discounted from MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom