100 year old toilet destroyed by e bay seller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ignore this lot Deane - it's a serious issue.

Clearly it wasn't wrapped to an Ideal Standard...

I'd raise it immediately with ebay, and tell your seller that he can't beat the cistern.

Last edited:
Do you realise the average life of a WC is 100 years, so not really an antique. Many many houses with an outside privy will have a crapper older than 100 years :D

I'll probably get panned for saying this, but I think I would have been incistern that he wrapped the crapper a bit better.

You'll have to take the plunger and tell the seller the crap news, that sending the Doulton and then boltin is just taking the p1ss.

You're not flush now because of this, and have been driven round the bend, meanwhile he just washers his hands of the hole affair. Someone's trying to pull your chain mate, or perhaps pushing your buttons? What a plonker.

Be careful to dispose of it properly...........

h13BEB350

You lot should be ashamed of your lavatory humour.

Lmfao feel better now after the humour ,,I was so ****** about it lol ...really tho there is not many of them left ,,a 100 years a go only the very rich had a toilet ,,now adays the same is true as these toilets sell for thousands but really not just the money its the fact the seller was so bad at wrapping them

So, my old china, not flushed with success then eh? Don't go down in the dumps let your whole life go down the pan, we must get to the seat of the problem before it drives you potty and never forget - the job isn't over 'til the paperwork is done.

Did the toilet have a crack on it?

Honestly, you bot ****o funny.

Can you not paper over the cracks and dump it back on eBay?

Seems the log-ical thing to poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom