100 year old toilet destroyed by e bay seller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
Right I buy and restore vintage items and sell them back on , any how I bought a 100 year old toilet with toilet seat ,and it arrived today smashed ....the reason being the seller just put it in a box and posted it with parcel force ,No bubble wrap, not secure the metal brackets so they swing in box smashing out let pipe and inlet pipe .. It's not about the money I would have made so much but the fact it's a peace of history lost because of a moron :wallbash:

Totally agree with your sentiments.:wallbash:

Hope your thread doesn't get "panned" though by relentless humour from a "flush" of "crap" jokes. Suspect it will though ;)

What a crock of sh!t !

Ignore them all, they are just pulling your chain! :)

Right I buy and restore vintage items and sell them back on , any how I bought a 100 year old toilet with toilet seat ,and it arrived today smashed ....the reason being the seller just put it in a box and posted it with parcel force ,No bubble wrap, not secure the metal brackets so they swing in box smashing out let pipe and inlet pipe .. It's not about the money I would have made so much but the fact it's a peace of history lost because of a moron :wallbash:

Ok lets break this down ..................

Your upset because it's all about the money you could have made :)

Not so flush now I suppose..................

Could you post a video on u-tube?

How many times has this happened? #1 or #2?

All that history .... Down the pan

And this is why I love the forum so much. We never take the piss or **** on our mates.

An easy position?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom