11.01@129mph @ Santa Pod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 91561

Hi Guys,

Been a while since I've posted anything, but went to santa pod on Sunday and had a good day out with the lads so thought I'd report back. Car ran best 11.01@129mph on Sunday but there's definitely a lot more in there, as the 100-200KMH time was around 0.7 on my best during the final run at pod.

I will eventually get round to raising the rear and running the drag radials I have from Acid, but this probably won't happen till the summer but I'm confident we will see a 10.5 for sure.

Here's some pics and videos of the run, and my Vbox data for everyone to look at.

Video of the run

Timing slip from Pod

Timing slip from Vbox

0-60 from Vbox

0-100 from Vbox

100-200KHM from Santa Pod

Best 100-200KMH I've run in the car

Very nice

That place hasn't changed over the years

What tyres were you running Craig? Impressive getting the power down off the line. Need to get mine up there to see what stage 1 does. I'm hoping high 11's if I can get traction.

Craig, is that last graph for same day, same car etc?

What tyres were you running Craig? Impressive getting the power down off the line. Need to get mine up there to see what stage 1 does. I'm hoping high 11's if I can get traction.

Michelin PSS, need to get back down with Semis or Slicks on in the summer, was planning to take the Porsche but it wasn't ready in time.

Craig, is that last graph for same day, same car etc?

Same car different day, quickest 100-200 yesterday was 6.5 but had a poor start and ran 11.5!

Bet you thought it was all over when the 92 lude pulled up along side you!!!!

Tony.

great time mate 10.50 coming with a 1.6 60ft :)

For a mid 10 you will be looking to improve your short track, a 4.5 in the 330 will net an easy mid 10.
The weight of the car is going to be the headache, 129 mph terminal is showing power to weight.
As you said, couple of 10ths in the 60 will help but shave that 330 and you'll be in the ball park.
What ever that's a mighty mighty impressive ET regardless.

For a mid 10 you will be looking to improve your short track, a 4.5 in the 330 will net an easy mid 10.
The weight of the car is going to be the headache, 129 mph terminal is showing power to weight.
As you said, couple of 10ths in the 60 will help but shave that 330 and you'll be in the ball park.
What ever that's a mighty mighty impressive ET regardless.

I think the car is good for 10.4 on the right tyres and setup, if I ever get round to fitting the smaller pulley and running race fuel, I'd like to think it may go better than that. Although there's always a risk running stickier tyres that something drive train related may give. All fun and games!

I saw on Insta mate.... What times you hoping for?

ive got the stage 3 on now going for low 10s hopefully and then smaller pulley race fuel in a couple of weeks hopefully the magical single digit

Thats the plan anyway

ive got the stage 3 on now going for low 10s hopefully and then smaller pulley race fuel in a couple of weeks hopefully the magical single digit

Thats the plan anyway

I love it when a good plan comes together keep me posted mate good luck!

Gents

When you say race fuel, what type?
If it's ethanol based and do you have the fuel system to accommodate?
Are the stock ECU's able to run dual maps for pump and race fuel?
Sorry for the questions I'm just curious folk :D

Gents

When you say race fuel, what type?
If it's ethanol based and do you have the fuel system to accommodate?
Are the stock ECU's able to run dual maps for pump and race fuel?
Sorry for the questions I'm just curious folk :D

MS109, I won't run a leaded base fuel. Will **** the Lambo, Spark Plugs and god knows what else.

Can run on my Weistec map, but the smaller pulley has a specific MS109 map from Weistec which can be loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom