112 vito tuning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

danc0012

Car
vito
Hiya. How are you all. First of the forum has been great help to me over the passed few months with problems with my mercs. My main one being my vito. Its a 2002 vito 112. I cant seem to find a pipercross filter for it. I have a new 108d filter but obviously the box is different. Now would I be better off buying a 108 box being as its longer but not as wide or is it not worth doing atall? Thanks

Wanted a proper filter that lets it breathe a better. Basic engine physics. I use pipercross in the race bikes and track cars so thought ild have one in van.

race bikes & high performance engines yes but a 120 bhp diesel ?? why bother, may as well fart in the tank?

Its not about bhp figures and bragging rights. Its making the most of what you have. The whole intake system is really restrictive on the cdi engines mines been modified and smoothed out to let the air flow through it nicer. Along with the straight through exhaust its made it a totally different van. Its much more responsive and makes towing alot easier. Also improved the mpg. All im trying to find out is if it a 108 air box fits on a 112?? Dont need anyone to question why im doing it. ive played with alot of diesel engines and had some great results from them before gaining more useable power where you need it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom