>:|

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iyse

Car
Porsche Boxster
Some bastards have just vandalised my Merc, putting all sorts of shit on it, and leaving a note reading:

"We pissed on your car, bled on it, next time, we set fire to it"

I swear, I find out who did this, I'm gonna put a fist through their teeth. Jealousy!

What bastards :eek: :eek: Was this outside your house.Some people are just scum and dont deserve to exist. :mad:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(So shocked can't think of anything else to say)

You have the sympathies of everyone.
I think the fist through teeth is way too lenient.
I think they should be given the same treatment as they meated out on your car...

...or worse

Hope you get it all sorted.
Rgds
Les

that is despicable and threatening :mad: ....invest in a security camera and light to protect your investment this maybe all that is needed to deter the scum.. dose the note give any clues, I would be tempted to inform my community police officer :rolleyes: as the note gives...indication/intentions of further action...if you catch the scum use only reasonable force ;)

Really sorry to hear about your car. :(

First thing i did was buy a security cam, even if i dont catch them i want to know what scum i'm dealing with. Didnt stop them putting a cone ontop of my missus new car bonnet and scratching it. I know who they are

Iyse said:
leaving a note
That makes it so much worse. I'd not be able to sleep at night if that happened to me.

I hate B******s that do things like this.

If they really have pissed and bled on your car, then surely with a threatening note like that the police should take swabs for analysis, especially as they say they are coming back. :eek:

Just as a thought have you pissed anybody off lately, as mindless vandelism is one thing, but a malicious note is another. I assume it's hand written..more physical evidence, and intimidation.

Altough I have no faith in the Police, tell them about this, you have a note as evidence etc

KillerHERTZ said:
Altough I have no faith in the Police, tell them about this, you have a note as evidence etc
ALWAYS tell the police. It is a viscious circle if you don't report it. When a crime is reported even if the cops do apparently nothing about it it will be logged and will end up in some statistics. If no-one ever reports crime like this then how are the Police supposed to help combat it - they don't know that there is any crime! :)

Shude said:
ALWAYS tell the police. It is a viscious circle if you don't report it. When a crime is reported even if the cops do apparently nothing about it it will be logged and will end up in some statistics. If no-one ever reports crime like this then how are the Police supposed to help combat it - they don't know that there is any crime! :)

I think this comes down to insurance problems,If you had an incident,say vandalism in this case and you reported it to the police but didn't make a claim because of circumstances.Then if it happened again at a later date and you did decide to claim and the insurance company found out that you have been targeted before and not informed them they may??? void any subsident claim as you didnt disclose a past incident where they would have been more than helpfull in loading your insurace premium.Or am I being over cynical.

pluggers said:
I think this comes down to insurance problems,If you had an incident,say vandalism in this case and you reported it to the police but didn't make a claim because of circumstances.Then if it happened again at a later date and you did decide to claim and the insurance company found out that you have been targeted before and not informed them they may??? void any subsident claim as you didnt disclose a past incident where they would have been more than helpfull in loading your insurace premium.Or am I being over cynical.

I think you're being too cynical Puggers. At the end of the day a cliam hasn't been made so how can they load your premium.

for example you could be the biggest toe-rag on earth getting involved in rumbles all the time, and as long as you don't make any claims you will have the same premium as someone who is squeaky clean, given the same circumstances.

in addition by reporting it to the Police you could argue that you were reducing the likleyhood of a claim either from you or another motorist.

Report it to the police ASAP. After all, The Home Secretary (when not in court contesting paternity access rights with ex-mistress, leaking to the press in support of his case and trying to get out of the mire for alleged twisting of Immigration law for Nanny of said ex-mistress) makes a huge thing about Anti-Social Behaviour.

Criminal damage & written threats of arson against property should be enough to "engage" the Police!

If the scum left physical evidence behind so much the better.

Great shame.

I can think of a few things if you catch them. Can't write any of them here though. :-(

Dieselman said:
Have you reported this?

I did report it, but the next morning when the police called and asked if I was going to be in between 1 and 5 for an officer to come around, I said not to bother, because Im leaving for London for 4 weeks tomorrow (if I get my parcels). It's Christmas holidays, so my car isn't going to be anywhere near that awful bloody place.

Thing is, the note that was left is a phrase that only a handful of people know, and a lot of them have been ruled out, so there are only a couple of suspects left. It's definitely someone I know, or who knows me. I'd love to find out who did it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom