124 Cabriolet Wind Deflector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What do these usually go for??

Dont think it comes with the wind deflector case that these go into....

well they are rare and id say its worth north of £250

Well you convinced me, I just bought it Jay !

Im sure the storage case should not be too much of a problem, as a good trimmer should be able to make one up with proper leather & a zip by using the wind deflector as a stencil..

Cheers Jay.

well done mate.. in the summer everyone looks for them..

I bought one last year for my R107 and it was the best money I spent on that car... I drove all the way back from west wales with the hood down... fantastic

I thought about the best offer, but someone already had one offer in there, so it was generating interest, & iv already lost a few items due to the best offer malarky, it looked a good deal so I caughed up!

Black one is looking lush, what wheels are you planning to put on??

Is the red car that same car, before the resto??.... If not, why has it got a black roof, is that a full length sunroof or something??

PS: I also bought something else you put up on here before xmas for a W124 cabriolet!

You are becoming a bad influence....!

Glad someone got it... I was looking for one for my 55..... Jay - Do they make a huge difference.... I dont have any hair to blow around but it gets cold on the patch and neck when down in this weather.....

yes they do... Ive owned my R107 since 2001 and ive always thought a wind deflector could not possibly work very well (having got an A in A level physics makes me a know it all you see ;)) but last year i decided to try one..

makes a massive difference.. and my wife now actually lets me have the hood down as it doesnt spoil here freshly GHD'd hair style

That was a good buy. I bought one 3 years ago for £30 on e-bay. Put it back on 6 months later and it made £360....best profit I ever had on e-bay

I always use mine in the SL these days - and as above SHMBO lets me have the roof down if the wind deflector is up, though Allison still prefers a cap of some description if we are doing any real distance.

I was amazed at the difference it made

I thought about the best offer, but someone already had one offer in there, so it was generating interest, & iv already lost a few items due to the best offer malarky, it looked a good deal so I caughed up!

Black one is looking lush, what wheels are you planning to put on??

Is the red car that same car, before the resto??.... If not, why has it got a black roof, is that a full length sunroof or something??

PS: I also bought something else you put up on here before xmas for a W124 cabriolet!

You are becoming a bad influence....!

:rolleyes: Hard top?No mate,the red car is still the same as is my daily driver.I`m getting evo`s on the black one.:)

:rolleyes: Hard top?No mate,the red car is still the same as is my daily driver.I`m getting evo`s on the black one.:)

You got it.. Evos's will look immense, would love a set on my Cossie, but am keeping that totally stock.

Diamond cut polished Evos' up against the shiney 040 black bodywork is a sexy combo ...:thumb:

Sorry to go OT but how is that bodykit of your going?Are you still after DS foglight?

the cab is 95% done, suspension done, kit on, all bodywork done, all painted up.... Just need new soft-top, refurb alloys & put a Becker stereo in...

Got pics for the whole resto, will put loads up once its all done....

Got a mint set of lights in the end.

Well you convinced me, I just bought it Jay !

Im sure the storage case should not be too much of a problem, as a good trimmer should be able to make one up with proper leather & a zip by using the wind deflector as a stencil..

Cheers Jay.

well done..

You have got a good deal there as they are no longer available on the open market and where one does come, they seem to push nearer £400...

good stuff... one of the best purchases you could make for the w124 cabrios

The Boss, the deflector has been delivered, but my car is at the bodyshop getting prepped up for me at the mo, just curious as to how it fits?

Cant for the life of me work it out!...Dont know if its missing something...

Its one piece, & has two handles attached to it, where do these go on the car?

Cheers Dee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom