124 coupe claddings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice one Billy - I think it looks great both ways! I must admit, though, the step so close to your rear bumper gave my stomach a turn! It was a few little piles of bricks left by a builder at the previous owner's house that started my issues!!

That Step is a bloddy menace! its ok when parked reversed as it clears it...just. If i happen to reverse a bit ive got the second one to stop me!!

Its when i park it head on ive caught the lower lip of the front bumper a few times, :wallbash: all sorted now after a front bumper re-spray when i got this done. i think ive mastered the distance now! :rolleyes:

Really cool Billy. My saloon when it hits the paint shop will have 1 colour all over. The same as your as it happens.
Are you at the London GTG tomorrow?

Thanks John, Yep will be down tomo' hopefully the weather will be nice??

i do think that the 'mono' tone gives the 124 a consistent look, On darker coloured ones it makes out for a little enhancement. Subtle things you see!

Last edited:
Looks nice Billy,I`ll see you tomorrow

Looking really good. The monotone and gloss finish really suits the darker colours. Not so good on lighter colours in my opinion.

Looks cracking Billy, those 18" wheels look great too.

I have to repaint front bumpers Nautic Blue 929 but the side panels need painting.

They appear to be light blue / grey but how do I find the colour code ? it does not appear on the info plate

The Nautical Blue Metallic 929 usually had the cladding painted in Blue Metallic( Fregattblau Metallic) Matte 5944.

Best to use your VIN to get a data card which will show the paint code.

mine mono tone. think it makes it look fresher and less dated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom