124 coupe rear roller blind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HILTON WOLFF

Car
merc 220ce
I am desperately looking for a rear electric roller blind for a 124 coupe.the interior is grey colour.i think the newer scissors type works on most cars.the dealerships in south africa cant advise me.can somebody please give me the correct part number as i am told it is no longer available.wher can i find one.thanks .hilton wolff south africa.+27824445432

Blind

Blind Part number

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice billy w124.that number that you gave me is apparently for a sedan and not for a coupe.the coupes window is much longer .there was one of those left with that part number which has now been sold.the newer one is a scissors action type which i think fits more than one model.no one seems to know.on german ebay when one comes up for sale they advertise it for more than one model.i just dont know the correct part number.is there maybe stock elsewhere in the world?in south africa the mercedes dealerships just cant help.not many of these models were brought into south africa.somebody please help.124ce rear electric roller blind grey interior.thanks hilton woff,south africa

Are you after a sicssor type blind or the one with the rail guide? You mention you have a 220ce, im assuming you would need the one with the guide rail which is a pre facelift blind.

The above pic is the scissor type blind. These were the same for sedan and coupe and yes you are right the rear window for the coupe is larger but the blind is the same. It just leaves a bigger gap on the sides compared to the sedan. The older blinds may have been different in length for the sedans and coupe models?

With the sicssor blinds, they only cater for enough width when extended so it does not interfere with the rear speaker grilles. Length wise it extends perfectly to the upper edge of the rear screen.

...Post your VIN number and i can look further maybe a CE VIN may unravel somthing different.

Last edited:
hi billyw124
vin no wdb1240422b922712
i dont think with the scissors type one cuts into the parcel shelf.
with the older type of which i got a second hand one in blue from germany it is all wrong.one has to get one with the parcel shelf.by the way my car has got no headrests.you are correct the guiderail type is pre facelift.the scissors type seems to be so much easier and like i think it fits more than one model although it is a 124 part number.i bought another one on ebay part no b66691000 from ebay bulgaria only to be told that his warehouse caught fire and the blind was in the same warehouse so that was it.i believe there are a few different part numbers for the same rollerblind.my upholstery is grey colour code 7c12-- eventually i hope to come wright.thanks hilton wolff south africa

blinds for CE minus head rest.

Last edited:
Hi billyw124
thanks a million for the part numbers
is there any chance that you can find out if and where i can find these parts.in south africa deffinitely a no no
thanks
hilton wolff

Dont the dealers in SA phone Germany warehouse to check stock on special items?

In the UK if its not stocked in the dealer warehouse or in the main hub in MK (Milton Keynes), special order items such as this get checked in Germany for availability and if they have it get it sent over..

Yes they do
the easiest is to use the classic centre web site,which i often do.they do phone germany but often it is the incorrect interpetation of correct part numbers.when it comes to the older cars there always seems to be a bit of a problem in south africa,especially if it is a part which is uncommon.i do believe though that these rollerblinds are no longer available,what a pity.i will keep on looking.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom