124 GTG 3rd April at Mercedes World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
As ^ 124 meet at Brooklands from 11am which is good as there's a meet from this club there too :thumb:
Any 124 owners feel free to come along

Pictures from the last one

image_zpszwsndmks.jpeg

image_zps8x3m3cpr.jpeg

Lets hope the weather is better !!

Tough guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It will be great see them all.

If I can I'll make both.

I might do a prize for the Bicester meet for the slammed W124 with the lowest ground clearance that makes it with intact front spoiler...

Dash

I'm still fighting to get my car finished. She is fighting me all the way ;^)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

You hang in there Bruce,you're nearly done :thumb:

Just a heads up........The Mercedes-Benz Club have a big event at the Olympic Park 03 April.

Mic

Anyone?

I will if I can.

Hoping to collect my new (to me) G on 1 April but that may be flexible as I need a driver to get me to the garage.

Good day this was :) will post some pictures tomorrow

image_zpsi4wnzlnj.jpeg

image_zpskrefm5x5.jpeg

image_zpswvq644vj.jpeg

image_zpsrtuhw1vq.jpeg

image_zpsop4tyg3f.jpeg

image_zpspo27yohw.jpeg

How good does a nice 124 still look! better than most cars on the road these days in my humble opinion, especially with nice alloys, they really do turn the car into something special how can younot turn your head on seeing one of these . When I finish my 124 i was looking at a set of 17's and a bit of lowering but I fear it may need bigger. The only shame is my 124 was a work horse estate with 229K under its belt I do sometimes wish I had a nice clean low mileage one previously owned by someone where money was no object
Boyd

The only shame is my 124 was a work horse estate with 229K under its belt I do sometimes wish I had a nice clean low mileage one previously owned by someone where money was no object
Boyd

There's no shame to that,my estate is at 209 at for another couple of weeks ;)

Some more pictures

image_zpszw3ymept.jpeg

image_zpsf6w9ogvp.jpeg

image_zpsgb1jw5hm.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom