124 works does it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yawn

hi john,
you still lurking ? looking for posts where Mr IBW is mentioned. it really is getting a bit tedious you know.
lets settle it once and for all and have a night out in Blackpool, we could go to the Top Hat Club which is run by an old mate of mine, Dennis B******s -an ex pro wrestler. we could get rat ****d and start arguing about the pro's and cons of the aformentioned Mr IBW and after a few more bevvies we could kick the sh!t out of each other.
loser doesn't post again.......... ok ?

yawn

hi john,
you still lurking ? looking for posts where Mr IBW is mentioned. it really is getting a bit tedious you know.
lets settle it once and for all and have a night out in Blackpool, we could go to the Top Hat Club which is run by an old mate of mine, Dennis B******s -an ex pro wrestler. we could get rat ****d and start arguing about the pro's and cons of the aformentioned Mr IBW and after a few more bevvies we could kick the sh!t out of each other.
loser doesn't post again.......... ok ?
as i exspeceted vilence from the ibw fan club not only you get your car service with a smile all so get ya teeth kicked in so this is wot this site is comeing to then other members comeing on line threating me thats 2 of you now mr nw merc and you now well i have the right to my opinoin but you have no right wot so ever to threaton me in any way wots so evor i have put a complaint in on this matter theres points of veiw but your just a violent man useing people from this town little do you no who i know but thats far from the point :ban:

as i exspeceted vilence from the ibw fan club not only you get your car service with a smile all so get ya teeth kicked in so this is wot this site is comeing to then other members comeing on line threating me thats 2 of you now mr nw merc and you now well i have the right to my opinoin but you have no right wot so ever to threaton me in any way wots so evor i have put a complaint in on this matter theres points of veiw but your just a violent man useing people from this town little do you no who i know but thats far from the point :ban:

Did you not even get the humour in Banditdaves comment?? :doh:

realy wow i must of lost it when my car was last in the garage there then ehh listen i know a threat when i see one thank you please

Rain is expected at the weekend...............:thumb:

listen i know a threat when i see one thank you please

yet curiously you fail at the same time to see the humour.

You keep working on your grudge Big John and the rest of us will keep our opinions about IBW too. Cannot say fairer than that and not a threat in sight. have a good evening now

Before I close this thread I will say two things.

1. No threats of violence please. The admin team will not tolerate even a hint of a threat of violence from anyone.

2. Big John > I think you been given plenty of opportunity to make your point however if you continue with this line and appear to only be here for the sole purpose of having a dig at IBW then your presence on the forum is not welcome as your only input is negative.

I understand you've had your day in court and you've made your point here crystal clear. You now need to draw a line underneath the matter and move on as it isnt healthy for you or the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom