124 Works - Highly Recommended

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Actually its my moms "chocolate fridge cake". Digestive biscuits, raisins, melted dark cooking chocolate mixed with condensed milk; spread in a greased baking tray and put in fridge to set. It is the Devils own concoction and impossible to resist (unless you have willpower - something I lack:eek: )

:eek: I didn't realise there was biscuits on offer!

Good times :bannana:

Ian's changed my front springs today, in an hour. No fuss, no drama [ he has the proper compressor ] at a price that a dealer wouldn't take the wheels off for.:)

The truth is his apprentice did the hard bit while Ian disappeared with this blonde lady who claimed to be a lawyer. He returned complaining of a bad back. [This is gods honest truth, I cannot tell a lie ] :devil:

Coffee- no biscuit ! :(

Last edited:
Ok I get the picture. So I need to empty Morrison's of biscuits for my discerning clientèle, everything comes at a price :D:devil:

Taxi booked to take the infirm 100 yds to the butty shop, mugs bleached and day trips to Blackpool / Preston sorted :p

No bikkies

Turned up this morning to get MB serviced on the recomendations on this forum. What a guy got straight on with the job and I shot off in his e280. Came back when Ian said it would be ready MB sorted and it was purring. Never mind the HOBNOBS no bikkies of any sort but a brilliant cuppa.

CHEERS IAN :bannana:

VERY GOOD SERVICE

Last edited:
new exhaust and mot emissions

passed MOT, no advisories, http://www.124works.com/ prepped the car and booked test at local station
Ian serviced the car
changed front springs
replaced exhaust centre box
blood spilled wrestling with corroded fixings and exhaust sections which had been welded together :confused:
emissions were a pass but higher than expected, could it be down to new exhaust section ? :confused: maybe should have gone for a blast down M55

thanks ian, top man ;)

I'm there tomorrow, so I'll do a biscuit recki :rock:

He is a top geezer.
When I picked our car up I had to train it from Liverpool to Preston. A trip I had never done before, it was freezing cold and I nearly died of hypothermia on the walk from the station to his premises.

The strange thing was is that I went into a tattooist studio to ask for directions, they were spot on, Ian is famous in Preston.....albeit at the local tattoo parlour!!

A cup of tea and watching Ian have fun in the car park in GRAV888's E55 cheared me up.

Back order I am afraid :crazy: Had some but they were the wrong ones so got sent back ;)

not impresed that YOU ordered the wrong "parts" :(
when i turn up next ,i will be buying said hobnobs en-route,and YOU will be taking the amount off the bill,after all,the customer is king :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom