124 works W211 breaks / discs pulley tensioner etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spera

Car
2002 E CLASS 270CDI AUTO AVANTGARDE
Went to Ian at 124works in Kirkham on wednesday 22/06 as my front breaks were seized and I couldnt get them released, not a problem for chris though and fitted me in presto again.By the time I got there from Wigan parts were waiting to be fitted, front and rear brake pads / front discs , tensioner pulley/belt and fuel filter/ fuel filter pipes as these were leaking. Chris got on with the jobs with his brother(sorry forgot the name) and noticed the tensioner sent was wrong one.I thought I might have to endure another week of squeaky noise but no to the rescue came trapperjohn who kindly offered to pick up the correct parts,another good member ive now met, extremely helpful. I went with trapperjohn in an excellent 300CE -24 valve for the motorway journey.On return a mini GTG as AAndyy turns up another face to a name excellent.They did an extra job clearing out one of the breather pipes which would have been a messy job for me , and I managed to get to my next client with no cancellations or loss of earnings.Chris pointed out the condition of the rear tyre and Ian along with trapperjohn gave me a few contacts which came in rather handy as I sourced a tyre with fitting at a great price.Oh and thanks for the coffees guys. As my work involves driving 100% of the time , I needed to be back on the road as quickly as possible and thanks to Ian , Chris & bro with a little help from Trapperjohn thats exactly what happened.

Last edited:
OH! the HobNob days are well gone! :mad:

:ban:

BOOO!

for the hobnobs it might be worth the trip! Thanks Ian about the tips on lowering the car. Once i get it out of paint i will post some pictures up

Just for a moment I was going to get all defensive.............................................................until I too noticed the spelling error :D

Perhaps I'm alone in being confused.

What did he break? :D

Well spotted , that's what I get for not having a brake after my shift prior to posting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom