125th Anniversary Event @ Mercedes Benz World, Brooklands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

widewalt

Car
2003 S203 C180
Dont' know if anybody managed to get to MBW today but Mauro Calo managed to break the world record for power sliding and he did it in a C63. The tyre finally shredded as he past the line on his 8th lap but the Guinness officials said he succeeded so well done to him.

Managed to get this video if anybody is interested.

YouTube - ‪Mauro Calo's World Record Power Slide.MOV‬‏

Awesome video - i'm there next weekend - might just have a go myself!

Went to the MB Club area but also wandered around Mercedes World too - sonme superb cars in both locations. Pics to follow.

The outside rear tyre failure was .... somewhat pretictable:rolleyes:

Given the information in this link, I can't get a little over 8 laps to add up to a record if the previous record stood at 8000 feet? Maybe it's just my maths:eek:

Drifter 'to smash world record' - Autocar.co.uk

My tyres last longer though!:devil:

Dont' know if anybody managed to get to MBW today but Mauro Calo managed to break the world record for power sliding and he did it in a C63. The tyre finally shredded as he past the line on his 8th lap but the Guinness officials said he succeeded so well done to him.

Managed to get this video if anybody is interested.

YouTube - ‪Mauro Calo's World Record Power Slide.MOV‬‏

Yup. Lots of fun! Followed by a superb parade of gullwings.......

Anyone could do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not what AMG cars are all about

not sure i agree with the first part of your statement, you ever tried to keep a car in the drift like that? i mean even allowing for the fact i'm rubbish i doubt i'd get one full lap out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom