127 Hours - tonight at 9.00pm on Channel 4.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
A true story.

You would think a film about a man, alone and stuck fast by a boulder in a canyon wouldn't have a lot to grab your attention.

However, it's a Danny Boyle film and as usual he does a great job.

Well worth a watch.

I watched this some while ago and it was a good film.

Doesn't seem like two minutes ago that was in the cinema - C4's movie budget must be improving!

Cheers for the post. Always wanted to see it. It's now in my planner. :thumb::thumb:

Sorry, meant 1 :thumb:.....:D

Have been looking forward to seeing this, having read the book - a real page turner, if you will pardon the tired cliche.

the daft bloke should have left a route plan with someone

Its a good book though, still to watch the film, I shall wait for a cold wet miserable day when I need something to say - hell you could be worse off!!

Cringeworthy when he is snapping his bones and pulling the tendons!

Think I am getting old but I find those kind of things very nasty to watch. Horror films as a teenager never bothered me - Johnny Depp being sucked into his bed and spat out as 1000 litres of blood used to make me chuckle.

S

I enjoyed the film but thought that the book ended better. The book covered more graphic detail than a family viewing film could ever have shown.

Read the book a few years ago, was riveted! Just watched the film and was ok, nowhere near as good as the book though (quite often the case).

An incredible story none the less ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom