1500 happy miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
Just done 1500 trouble free miles from Edinburgh to London then Cornwall then back London then finally home to Edinburgh. Nice mix of motorway and A and B Roads in the journey and the car didn't miss a beat whether sitting at 70 on the motorway into London or making more rapid progress on the M74, A and B roads dispatched with ease whatever the weather.

Great thing about such an intensive period in the car is feeling on top of the increased power (nearly 600 BHP and 670 lb/ft) and now know how to drive it quickly on backroads without scaring the **** out of myself! It really is massively capable even in the wet with the Quaife and as long as you don't stamp on the throttle.

Not many 11 year old estate cars out there able to deliver crushing performance, amazing comfort and a boot the size of a small van. Gave a guy in a 911 quite a fright overtaking him on the A702 on the way down - love the way the car is pretty docile sounding until you nail it and then sounds like a 1950s F1 car.

E55K I salute you!

It even woke me up when I fell asleep yesterday evening on the Motorway :eek:

That sounds quite a weapon you have there nick ;) fast estates are the ultimate Q car ,glad your
enjoying her after all you have done

What a beast !!!!

Did you keep The secondaries ?

I have done 1.5k miles around Scotland in mine... Awesome drive and beautiful scenery.

Yes we are doing this in a couple of weeks https://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

cannot wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom