16" 8 hole alloys wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaydub

I'm after some 16" mercedes 8hole alloy wheels, Theyre to fit my e190, please email me or txt as I may not get on her often.....if you don't want to email or txt just comment and I'll see it eventualy :)

[email protected]

Cheers

I'm after some 16" mercedes 8hole alloy wheels, Theyre to fit my e190, please email me or txt as I may not get on her often.....if you don't want to email or txt just comment and I'll see it eventualy :)

[email protected]

Cheers

Hi

suggest going for the w210 16x7 8 holes wheels, the offsets will fit best for your 190. I did the same for my coupe. The W140, R129 and W124 E500 all have different offsets and are wider which could be an issue with 190. I am sure some of the guys on here will be able to advisde you better than me on the 190.

Thanks for the advice mate that's a big help, do you know the offset on them or is there only one offset in the 16x7??

Did you have some pictures of that Paul. There was a thread on your conversion wasn't there....

Did you have some pictures of that Paul. There was a thread on your conversion wasn't there....

See if you could spot the one with 16 8 holes

19363d1278877099-w124-gtg-london-gtg1.jpg

Cheers fella, anyone got any of these in 16x7 et 46 for sale then??

I wonder if I have some of them down in the yard?

Anybody?? I'm still looking, 13x 8 will be fine if these are more common

Jay, whereabouts are you? I replaced the 16" wheels in the pic below with 15", but they are non-genuine MB wheels, although German iirc. They have 4 x Pirelli 6000 tyres, although 2 are borderline legal, from memory, and at the moment deeply rooted in the back of a garage.

fgcrop.jpg

MD5- I'm located in Shrewsbury in Shropshire...you?? So you'd be looking to sell the 16" non genuine mercedes alloys from the picture then?? How much would you be after for them?? What is the offset on them??
Cheers

Harris- they're a bit expensive for me I'm only looking to spend a couple hundred quid, plus I'm not overly keen on the finish. Thanks very much though

MD5- I'm located in Shrewsbury in Shropshire...you?? So you'd be looking to sell the 16" non genuine mercedes alloys from the picture then?? How much would you be after for them?? What is the offset on them??
Cheers

Jay, I'll have a look in a couple of days (can't do so earlier), and get back to you with pics etc. There's a chance I could meet you on M6 services within the next month or so if they're suitable.

Jay, sorry, I've been away for a few days. I need a dry day this week to get in there, as the car that the wheels are behind has been sorned and needs a blast. Forecast tomorrow, hopefully!

I have four genuine MB W210 alloys circa year 2000, two good tyres.
Wheels in good condition although to be mint would need refurb.
if interested let me know, sent you a text earlier.

thanks

Jay, really sorry about this. I'd forgotten a mate of mine was keeping them at his warehouse, so went in yesterday, and he's moved them to the back, so hope to get them next week now, as it's a forklift job!

wheels.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom