16" AMG Wheels For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

para alpha

Car
C180 ESPRIT (w202)
I bought these to go on my old W202. Thats been gone for 6 months and these have been sitting in the shed ever since. They were off an S class

They are in Good condition and 3 of the 4 tyres are good. When I bought them, they guy said they had only done about 400 miles. A think 2 centre caps are missing.
The 4th Tyre is knackered, while he was putting the car onto the trailer the tyre caught the ramp and tore it.
ImageShack Album - 16 images
Photos...

I paid £200 for them, I'm Looking for £140 for a quick sale.
Collection preferred, But I would be happy to meet within 25-30 mile radius for the fuel. But only if you have paid for them first. I take Paypal...
Pm me or email me [email protected]

Still have these, I'll let them go for £100! I need the space so need them gone. If no one wants them by Friday. I get a mate to pull the tyres off and they will just get scrapped! I can get £13 a rim in Liverpool.

Well, I'll be checking my messages tomorrow evening and sorry to say, If no one has given me a definite yes. My mate will be stripping the tires off on Saturday morning and I'll scrapping them. I have been offered £15 a tire and £13 a rim... Its nearly what I want for them, but hey, they need to go. It s a shame to see a good set of wheels get scrapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom