16" Genuine MB W/S204 Wheels For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.

Offered for sale are 4 x 16” genuine MB wheels from my 2008 S204. These are the 12 spoke standard Elegance spec wheels that were on the car when I bought it in March 2012. I’ve put 1 photo on this thread to give an idea, but there’s a link to a Google Docs folder with 32 hi-res photos – 3 from each side of all 4 wheels, plus the tyres and wheel specs – which are 16 x 7J H2 ET43, MB part number A204 401 06 02.

Tyres are Contisport contact 2, 205/55 R16, wheels 1 and 4 are 91V, 2 and 3 91W. Only 1 is MO – and that is the most worn one, with only 3mm of tread, the others having 5-6mm as you will see from the photos. Buyer could either put a part used Conti on wheel 3 to get the remaining life out of all 4, or they would make good rims for a set of winter tyres.

I’ve only used these wheels between late March/April and late October/November as I have a separate set of winter wheels. I suspect the first owner of the car did the same, as it was on winter tyres when I first saw it mid March 2012 and MB Ashford offered to sell them to me (after putting the owners summer tyres back on) on behalf of the owner.

The wheels are in excellent condition – just one very light scratch on 2 spokes of wheel 3. The camera only just picks it up! I’ve given it a rub with AG Bodyshop 02B 2000 grit paint correcting fluid but did not try too hard! The faces are clean, no brake dust etc. The insides have been Iron-x cleaned, but there is still some marks that a perfectionist would want to remove. I have no Tardis left, so the buyer can decide how OCD he wants to get!

I am in East Kent, 10 miles from J10 M20 and 4 miles from Tenterden. Ideally I’d like cash on collection, but they can be couriered to anywhere mainland UK for £35.

Link to photos : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3FX3V_kb7JvWDZfb0VXaEllMWM&usp=sharing

Asking for £215 collected or £250 couriered to mainland UK.

On My Car

I've added a photo of the wheels on my S204 to the linked album.
S204%20Wheels%20For%20Sale
S204%20Wheels%20For%20Sale

Cheeky bump - so far 125 views but not a single PM or email! they're not in my way, but the bank bakance could do with a little help!!

Beautiful colour car btw.

Unashamed bump. Winter weather, with rain and possibly snow, will be with us soon, and those of us that have experienced a 203 or 204 in those conditions know that winter tyres make a real difference -as do wheels smaller than the 18+" rims the bling brigade go for!!

These are in superb condition, genuine MB Elegance spec rims, and from my own experience 16's cut through the wet and slippery stuff really well while giving a soft and comfortable ride. Make me a reasonable offer, especially if you can collect them as packing them for shipment would be a PITA for me.

Now Sold

My wheels are now sold.:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom