16 plate pics thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Show us then :D

67571.jpg

My wife was a little disappointed that her new Kia Sportage didn't have a 16 plate, the garage just swapped her private plate straight onto it from her old (2014) car.

Getting a bit Jealous with all this 16 talk new car was ordered for delivery today but kept getting put back so have to wait till June for my shiny new 16.

Coming home tonight came across a 16 plate Mustang 5.0 convertible. Dark metallic green with a black soft top. Very nice.

Got my other half a little Suzuki Vitara S from my old dealership.
34037654df21a55de54198ccf9dac00d.jpg

Handed over 5 Mercedes today. One with a teddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Just as my mrs was handing me a cup of tea! Lucky I'm not wearing it. :eek:

Should have read the link before I clicked it...

I'm picking mine up soon. Brand new Zafira. Pics will be posted as soon as I get the car

Not sure this really counts ;)

64ff54483c8dfe84dd40fc9b9d3d06c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a bit Jealous with all this 16 talk new car was ordered for delivery today but kept getting put back so have to wait till June for my shiny new 16.

Ouch :eek:

I'd like to go back to Reg plates that have no connection to date of registration, eg Switzerland.
There's a lot of snobbery about showing off a new plate, but do people really care? I liken it to "keeping up with the Jones's":doh:

This isn't a dig at anyone getting a new car BTW. Congrats to you and well done.

I'd like to go back to Reg plates that have no connection to date of registration, eg Switzerland.
There's a lot of snobbery about showing off a new plate, but do people really care? I liken it to "keeping up with the Jones's":doh:

This isn't a dig at anyone getting a new car BTW. Congrats to you and well done.

In Northern Ireland although plates are released in alphabetical order and therefore can be related to a date, there is no rule preventing an up to date plate being put on an older vehicle. Case in point, my car is 15 years old, but the reg mark was only released about 8 years ago. I could put a brand new one on now if I wanted.

but do people really care?

I used to think it was a big deal back when it was once a year in August. When it switched to twice yearly it lost it's appeal imo and your new car becomes 'outdated' in half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom