163 ML 55AMG load area covers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mistaluvva

Car
ML55 AMG
I am new to this forum so dont really know what I am doing, if this is posted please could anyone tell me if the boards that fit behind the rear seats to stop everything in the boot rolling down under the seats are different on the AMG due to the spare wheel being in the rear.Or if they are the same as standard ML, I am looking for a pair in black. Can anyone help? Thanks in anticipation!

Hi welcome to the forum.

Nice car you have, I drove one once, and loved it.

I had a W163 with the spare wheel in the back, Im sure the parts you are looking for will be the same as the standard ML.

Hello

The boards should be the same, I keep them in the garage as I use the gaps to put the headrests when seats down and my tools / jack and picnic rug...

The load cover will be a differenr shape if you havn't got one (one was on flea bay not long ago for a ML55 or ML with inside wheel)

thanks

The boards should be the same, I keep them in the garage as I use the gaps to put the headrests when seats down and my tools / jack and picnic rug...

I leave ours in place, but incredibley the 'void' is actually big enough to store two deckchairs and two umbrellas with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom