17" Alshain Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bateman

Hi there - I'm new to thjis and could really do with some help before I part with some cash to buy some alloy wheels. (I have checked the chart from the previous posting but can't make head nor tail of it).

Put simply, I have a 2002 (W202 I believe) C22o Cdi Classic. It has the small 15" wheels and I would like to upgrade them.

Can someone tell me if these will fit :
17" Alshain Alloys
2 x Fronts 7.5J 225/45/17
2 x Rears 8.5J 245/40/17

Many, many thanks in advance.
confused.gif

Hi there - I'm new to thjis and could really do with some help before I part with some cash to buy some alloy wheels. (I have checked the chart from the previous posting but can't make head nor tail of it).

Put simply, I have a 2002 (W202 I believe) C22o Cdi Classic. It has the small 15" wheels and I would like to upgrade them.

Can someone tell me if these will fit :
17" Alshain Alloys
2 x Fronts 7.5J 225/45/17
2 x Rears 8.5J 245/40/17

Many, many thanks in advance.
confused.gif

Your car is a W203 :)

Thanks...told you I was new to this!!

Will the wheels fit?

I've yet to see a 2002 C class estate with Alshains on - should imagine it would look great. DO

And since it's a W203, they will fit and look very nice too - especially with the wider rears.;)

Thanks very indeed. Hopefully be able to post pic of c class estate with Alshain's.

Cheers

Go for it bateman, I upgraded the ones on my W203 estate to twin spokes and the transformation is amazing.
I assume you are looking at the ones on ebay from Gloucester which would seem to be great value if they are as described.

Hi - yes I was looking at the ones on ebay. The only thing that concerns me is I have never seen a picture of a W203 estate with the Alshains on. I have searched the net included forums and no luck. So it's very much a guess as how they will look and I am going by the comments from kjay above as assurance they will fit....

Any pics of a W203 with Alshains fitted, greatly appreciated....

How about this?

c220-estate-alshains.jpg

Looks just as good as the sport coupe

c220-coupe.jpg

Thanks all. Extremely helpfull esp. kjay & dent guy.

That'll be me off to the bank then......will post appropriate pic on completion.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom