17" AMG rep wheel needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkfish75

hi

can any one get hold of odd/one only wheels? I want to get a wheel to match this one:

66_1_b.jpg

If any one can help it will be muchly appreciated.

oh yeah its a 17" wheel.

Last edited:
Ah Monkfish,

I see you bought the set of three on Ebay for £60 ! :bannana:

Top Man , good luck in your search !!

nah not bought them yet. i didn't want to get them unless i could find the 4th, even though £60 is soooo tempting

Those wheels are discontinued - you basically cannot get them new now.

I know this as I bought two as spares so can get my genuine AMG's refurbed. Got them from another forum member, who was selling as he couldn't make a full set with them not being available.

It's a shame they are not close to me or I would have been interested im making a complete spare set myself.

I am afraid I do not want to split mine - unless you have any other pair of 17" AMG replicas with 225/45 tyres that you want to trade!

Attachments

• spares.jpg
    spares.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 60
Its worth buying them for sixty notes i reckon and just bung them in the garage, sooner or later ( probably later :rolleyes: ) another one will come along !!

How about here

The aero2 style looks very simaler.

(edit) oh no it doesnt, sorry.

GrahamC230K said:
Those wheels are discontinued - you basically cannot get them new now.

I know this as I bought two as spares so can get my genuine AMG's refurbed. Got them from another forum member, who was selling as he couldn't make a full set with them not being available.

It's a shame they are not close to me or I would have been interested im making a complete spare set myself.

I am afraid I do not want to split mine - unless you have any other pair of 17" AMG replicas with 225/45 tyres that you want to trade!

hey Graham, you wouldn't want to rent them out to me whilst I get my AMGs refurbished would you? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom