17" AMG wheels with tyres (w168 for PX)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtr

Car
Seat Toledo III 1.9TDI
I am selling my A-class fitted genuine original 17" AMG wheels, but as the market is very tough at the moment, I may need to consider swapping the wheels to reduce the price a little bit :(

Hopefully someone is looking to pimp their car a bit.
I suspect these may fit C or E class, but please check before committing.

I am really looking to PX at the moment, as the car needs to be drivable and legal at all times.
I will consider all cheap and cheerful w168 A-class compatible steel wheels with trims, or some basic alloys. They must come with legal tires.

My AMG ones were fitted originally to the car.
The rear two are nearly perfect to my understanding.
The front two have minor marks of kerbing/minor paint loss and some staining from brake dust. If required, refurbing would be very easy for these two, the rear ones are excellent already.
Rear tires are still quite good, the front ones a bit more worn but I think still legal.

my pricing is based on this Mercedes Benz A CLASS W168 amg 17" alloy wheel | eBay (sold at £85 with not tire in worse condition than the worst one of mine)
So 2x front fair at £85 each
2x rear excellent at £125 each
4x low profile tires at £15 each
Total = £480.
I'd only sell the full set.

Let's see what you can offer and work out then work out the final deal.
I'd be more than happy with something like this Genuine Mercedes W168 16

I am in Bristol, so let's say anywhere within 25 miles radius would be convenient.

If you can offer me a deal on the whole A-class a170cdi avantgarde please let me know (newish gearbox with 5mnth warranty, metallic purple, manual, 98.3k tested by respectable garage and he couldn't find anything wrong with it, apart from couple minor oil seeps)
I am ideally looking for 04+ Octavia or Passat 1.9 TDI PD estate but may consider hatch version incl. Superb, or Toyota Avensis.

If this is irrelevant please accept my apologies.

20110814-WM6J0019.jpg

20110814-WM6J0022.jpg

20110814-WM6J0020.jpg

20110814-WM6J0021.jpg

The car is now sold, incl wheels and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom