17" bbs rs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc1981

Car
vw golf
Hi All,
For sale I have a got a set of 17” BBS RS’s. They are 17”x9.75” (et 27.5) and 17”x8.25” (et 43). This is what I have worked the et’s out as.
They are 5x112 and 5x120 and flat backed. I bought them drilled like that, so am unable to tell what the BBS numbers are. They were bought and built up for a mate, who has now turned around and said he can’t afford them!
The faces and weaves have been chrome powder coated by Mike and the dishes, nuts and outer nuts (BBS stamped) polished by Rainbow Polishing in Birmingham. They have new BBS white and gold caps.
My mate did not want the barrels powder coated (why?!) so they are left as where.
When I got the wheels I had the tyres taken off and found one had a crack that was repaired and another had a crack starting to appear so I had it professionally welded up.
They look to be 16” 34 hole faces that have step up dishes and barrels. I may be wrong, but next to another set of 17” BBS RS’s they do seem stepped up.

Back of the wheel I had welded up

The one I got which I think has been welded up

They have cost me a fortune and just want them gone now. I’m after £2000 ono. Wheels are in West London. Can post, but buyer would have to pay paypal fees unless they do bank transfer. Postage will be £50 within UK mainland.
Any questions, please call/text/whatsapp me on zero793two398one73
Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom