17" or 18" wheels for my w202, preferably dished monoblocks, anything considered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

birdeezy

Car
c280
as title states. looking for a set of wheels to fit my 96 c280 w202, preferably dished and/or with a chrome lip, but anything considered. thanks.

I'll be selling my 18" genuine staggered AMG monoblocks with tyres from my C43 soon.

Let me know if you're interested and whereabouts you are.

Here

Re: Alloys Wanted

Hi, I may have a set of fox racing 18 inch alloys with nearly new tyres for sale soon. Click on the forum link below and scroll down to page 70 and click on one of the thumbnail pictures and then then click on the x on your browser and the picture will enlarge and you will see them on my car.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gene...02-owners-please-make-themselves-known-5.html

Regards
Mark
Marksmerc

thanks for the quick replies guys, thanks astamir, I would have to get them painted unfortunately because the black would clash with my burgundy, nice wheels though. thanks mark, but my car looks exact same as yours, and I think I would prefer something else. thanks though. could well be interested SPX, im near edinburgh, but i have a friend who runs a courier business. what sort of price would we be looking at?

could well be interested SPX, im near edinburgh, but i have a friend who runs a courier business. what sort of price would we be looking at?

It's a full set of five (all with good tyres) that I've got and I'd want £700 for the lot.

If you PM me your email address, I'll send you some photos.

There is another member interested, but it's the first one to say they want them that will get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom