17inch AMG II alloys, for sale? anybody?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kris30

Car
C36 amg '97
Hiya, quick post, not sure if this is the correct place for this:confused: Does anybody know of anybody with a set of original AMG II alloys for sale? They're to fit my C36, 7.5j fronts and 8.5j rears?

Cheers, Kris.

Outsourced - have tried everywhere and most have refused to deal with us because we sent so many back for re-doing... finally found somewhere that has the same standards as us!!

Murray Systems said:
Outsourced - have tried everywhere and most have refused to deal with us because we sent so many back for re-doing... finally found somewhere that has the same standards as us!!

Blimey that was a quick reply!

The refurbished wheel you posted looked very good. There seems to be a lot of folk on here looking for wheel refurb (myself included, at some stage). Would this be something that could be done through your supplier or yourself?

I am tempted to offer this service, as well as an exchange service, maybe even chroming ;)
I'm a bit more involved in the wheel company now than before, so there'll be a few changes this Summer

amg II's

thanks for your reply, should of made it a bit clearer, obviously yours are immaculate and are worth the money, my funds are a liitle more restrictive, looking for around £600 including tyres with half decent tread, I have access to a cheap wheel refub place too so tired ones would be ok, so long as they're 'round':rolleyes: and for a sensible price:p

Cheers again, Kris.

kris30 said:
thanks for your reply, should of made it a bit clearer, obviously yours are immaculate and are worth the money, my funds are a liitle more restrictive, looking for around £600 including tyres with half decent tread, I have access to a cheap wheel refub place too so tired ones would be ok, so long as they're 'round':rolleyes: and for a sensible price:p

Cheers again, Kris.

I have a set of 7.5J all round with new newish tyres for that price. PM if interested.

kris30 said:
Hiya, quick post, not sure if this is the correct place for this:confused: Does anybody know of anybody with a set of original AMG II alloys for sale? They're to fit my C36, 7.5j fronts and 8.5j rears?

Cheers, Kris.

18in AMGs with PZeros... worth more than the 99 W220 they are attached to ;-)

s500surrey said:
18in AMGs with PZeros... worth more than the 99 W220 they are attached to ;-)

S Class wheels won't fit the C Class

Have a set listed here

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=534

534_1844tVFK56wLl6Fc.jpg

I haven't had refurbished wheels before, how durable is the paint before they flake off? Is it better to have a painted or polished lip?

if the lip is polished and unlaquered you'll need to clean and wax them every week or else they'll rot. If polished and laquered then the lacquer will only last so long, couple years at most before it turns milky as it won't bond fully with the bare metal. Pained lips will be easiet to maintain but not as nice to looking as polished lips.

Sorry - Dumb Question

I have a w202 with new tyres, but needs 15 wheels. I cannot sink a lot of cash into this car and I found the Borbet Type B to be German-made, sporty and cheap. :confused: Does any one knows if the OEM MB hub fits the Borbet centre hole?

THX!!

Can you quote for refurbs on a set of Brabus Monobloc IV, and if you do a loan set while they are being done. I live in Portsmouth but work in Winchester, so I am not too far from you. The ET for my car is 41, and my current wheels are ET35.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom