18" Amg Iv

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marty359

Car
BMW 330d with indicators and Jeep Renegade also with indicators
Im looking to upgrade to the same style wheels as I have now but in an 18" size, Ive seen a genuine AMG set with the sizes 7.5 x 18 ET30 and 8.5 x 18 ET34 but these are not listed with that offset in the fitment guide in the murray systems sticky thread.

Are the wheels with the above sizes off the the C55 model? Would they fit mine with the correct tyres?

Marty.

Im looking to upgrade to the same style wheels as I have now but in an 18" size, Ive seen a genuine AMG set with the sizes 7.5 x 18 ET30 and 8.5 x 18 ET34 but these are not listed with that offset in the fitment guide in the murray systems sticky thread.

Are the wheels with the above sizes off the the C55 model? Would they fit mine with the correct tyres?

Marty.

Nice. Yes, they are the staggered set-up which would have been used on C55 and other models i.e. sports package they will fit your car - 225/40/18 front and 245/35/18 rear tyres. You can get a nice set of bolts and locking nuts from alloywheelsdirect.

:D Thanks Tudu.

I have those..but rear are fitted with 255 instead of 245..on michelin pilot 2...getting bored by it..problem is flogging it off even if it looks pristine..

Well I managed to get the wheels after a bit of haggling. All four have been kerbed and im going to refurb them myself and respray with B009 silver but how do I remove the valves? last time I did a set of alloys I just masked round them, do they come out with brute force or do I need a tool?

Marty

do they have the old tyre's still on them? if not use a sharp knife and cut the back off them, then they will just pop out with a little tug as thier fitted by pulling them from the bk through.

Oh... I cant re-use them then. How much are new ones, pennys or pounds?

for nice metal chrome valves no more than £10 -£15 and or the short rubber ones that look better on alloys , most tyre places will have boxes of them , there pence realy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom